Sunday, February 1, 2009

Darker the Berry...

Kia my dear...u can stick to ur light brites and I'll stick to my "sweet juice" lol! So I picked 3 of my favs in no particular order. Allow me to introduce the Athlete, Rapper & Singer...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The ATHLETE. Body for dayssss! He's sexy, strong and BUILT! lol! Ahhhh I'm in love with athletes! Its their competitive nature & strive for excellence that drives me wild! My top candidate is none other than the top running back of the NFL...REGGIE BUSH

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The RAPPER. He's creative and quick on his feet. Spits shit nobody's ever thought of. His style is amongst the best. He creates swag and his hott skater background makes me wanna kick/push with him anyday...LUPE mauthafucknn FIASCO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The SINGER. Hes a gentleman. Smooth as hell! Ladies man without a doubt. But this one may top my list. He may be one of the funniest dudes alive. Nothing can capture my heart more than a funny ass dude! he takes the cake...JAMIE FOXX

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lastly because Kia snuck one in, I did also! LOL. The MODEL...ahhhh he's just soooo beautiful to look at! Mmmm those lips! & that bodyyyy!! Oldie but goody TYSON BECKFORD

1 comment: