Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Poppnn off at the mouth with some Bazooka gum! Reminds me of my younger days when I was a tomboy. I was the only girl on a minor league baseball team! I would play a 6 inning game and after the game all the players were treated to a hot dog and soda! I'd beg my parents for some extra change and I'd buy a handful of Bazooka gum! I loved them shits & them silly lil jokes on the inside. I decided to blog abt this cause about a week ago I went to an ol skool candyshop and I bought a ton of goodies including my infamous Bazzoka gum! I MUST read u my joke...
JOE, what would your ideal girl be? Hmmm...I guess one who likes skateboarding, Hip Hop and going with the flow. Who would your ideal girl be Mike? I don't know. Does your ideal girl have a friend?
Ahhhh this lil piece of bubble gum was made for meeh! They were talkinn bout me & Kia! Duhhhhhh!!

1 comment:

  1. oh shit. thats hella throwback!
    & electrik red =) cant wait for their album to come out!

    ReplyDelete