Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lily Allen puts Out a Jewelry Line!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today Lily Allen unveiled her jewelry collection at London's Claridge Hotel.  She said "I was so excited when I was asked to design a jewelry collection." The singer goes on to say  
“I was in New York and literally went straight out to a bookshop and bought about 40 reference books, on everything from antique jewelry to modern-day bling. Then I went through them and chose loads of things that inspired me. I sent them to the designers with annotations on how I wanted the pieces to look and how to update them.” Her pieces will range from $60-$100. She describes her creations,“Firstly there’s the coin collection, which is a nod to my gypsy past. My grandmother was a proper gypsy, and I have inherited quite a lot of her pieces. We took the idea of coins as the basis and then updated them by putting moons and stars on the faces. I also wanted to do something with fruit and animals, and of course, smiley faces to match my body tattoo.” Can't wait the line to hit the states! Ima jewelry fiend and if you know me well, you know a great accessory completes me! I'm all over this! Kinda makes me wanna create my Birthday Wish List.......(knowledge for the membrane.......Nikky L O V E S jewelry!) Sneak Peek:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment