Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Lives on In Our Hearts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Always & Forever I will love and remember Michael Jackson. From a lil tike to a grown ass woman I loved his music. From Thriller to They don't really care about Us I was a fan. The Dangerous album stayed in my casset player. I was 7 years young and I remember hearing Heal the World on Earth Day at school. Michael taught us all to be better people. Black and White let me know there was no difference between color or race. Remember the Time was my first soundtrack to young love "...We'd stay on the phone at night till dawn." And Ill be There is definitely dear to my heart, and helped me get through a painful lost. We all have our MJ memories and he will never be forgotten, his precence is felt more than ever and one day I will tell my kids about the King of Pop, and play his music loud enough for the neighbors to complain. The man that forever changed music, the only Legend I will ever see during my lifetime, a true hero...I love u Michael...RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment