Monday, August 24, 2009

Beauty Pageant Children.

THEY SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!! Why do these parents sew extensions in their babies heads? Or glue fake lashes on them. How about the fake and bake tan and torture a talent on their children? Pour kids. I watch those shows where the parents go psycho status on their kids if they miss a dance step, sing out of key, walk without a smile, or get mad if the kid complains that the weave hurts. OMG, Thank you Lord that my mother let me run wild with the boys in my acid wash jeans, l.a gear sneaks, and a ninja turtle tee. Oh childhood, these kids will be having botox and boob jobs by 15. sheesh!
-kia.

1 comment:

  1. I agree... i hate watching these swole ass pageant moms pushing their kids so hard. looking at the top photo, it looks like she has acrylic nails on. smh

    ReplyDelete