Sunday, August 30, 2009

Interview With CHARM

Nikky-You are known as Charm but what is your government?
Charm-"Charmaran"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nikky-Are you a charmer?
Charm-"I think I try to be"


Nikky-OK, give us a lil background on Charm?
Charm-"I come from a good family, with 3 older sisters, 3 older brothers, and 2 younger brothers. I was born in Bakersfield, lived there till I was then moved to the OC"


Nikky-How did you get into acting and modeling?
Charm-"I was with this girl for 2 years and something and when we broke up I had a lot of frustration. I put all my enery into proving I AM SOMEBODY. I always wanted to model, always wanted to act, always been into fashion and when I was introduced to a photographer by the name of Patrick Mackenzie. I was constantly booking shows."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nikky-What shows?
Charm-"Mtv Next, Janice Dickison Show, Bad Girls Club, Commercial for Capitol One, Battle of the Brides and music videos, and so much more I just can't remember"


Nikky-Who is your inspiration?
Charm-"Pharrell because he is well mannered, classy and not over the top. OH! And Tupac! He was so wild! I love that so much! He was real and collective with so much swagger So yea, a combo of Pharrell and Tupac"


Nikky-Ok, now real dilly, what can we expect from you on Tool Academy?
Charm-"Shit is going to be wild! Charm is unpredictable"


Nikky-Now,  down to the nitty gritty, is the show real or real fake?
Charm-"Real"


Nikky-Like,  100% or 99% real?
Charm-"100% real"


Nikky-Are you on the show with your ex?
Charm-"It was a girl I was on and off with. At that time we were on trying to work shit out"


Nikky-What do you have in the work for the future?
Charm-"ILoveCharm.com, any other projects I could get my hands on, doing books, photo shoots. I just did a photo shoot for DJ KaySlay's magazine Straight Shooting. I just wanna stay working, stay positive and stay blessed. OH! And look out for my I Love Charm shirts!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nikky-Can I have one?
Charm-"Most definitely. Ill be sending you one."(Expect to see that on me real REAL soon!)


Nikky-So what are you most proud of in your career so far?
Charm-"Tool Academy, that was the break. I mean it's VH1 you know. Plus its my most recent project"


Nikky-Who was the most interesting person you have worked with?
Charm-"Janice Dickinson, she is so outspoken, she's off the wall"


(Minor Interruption while Charm buys cigarettes for minors...Camel Filters to be exact! Ha!)


Nikky-Lastly, can you leave us with your contacts?
Charm-Twitter & Myspace
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Stayed tuned for Tool Academy every Sunday at 9PM standard & make sure you catch the premier tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment