Friday, August 28, 2009

RIP DJ AM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DJ AM was found dead in his apartment around 5:20 PM in Soho, New York.  Several prescription drugs and drug pharaphanial were found in his apartment.  Details surrounding the death are still unclear, but one could only assume it was a drug overdose. Thoughts are prayers are with his family and friends. Rest in Peace DJ AM, you were amongst the best....

@DJ_AM "New york, new york. Big city of dreams, but everything in new york aint always what it seems."...posted August 25th


Celebs Remembering Adam Goldstein


@parishilton Adam and I were friends since I was 15. He had a heart of gold and was one of the kindest, funniest and most talented men I have ever met.


@johncmayer I really want to use words right now but I can't get em. Fuck.


@katyperry rest in peace friend.



@solangeknowles I hope people don't taint his legacy.....because there isn't any concrete proof yet. That guy was a walking miracle.


@sevinnyne6126 I can;t beleive this...i'm in shock. why? why? r.i.p. adam
(Lindsay Lohan)


@DitaVonTeese Shocked at the new of my good friend DJ AM.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I just downloaded one of his mixtapes like a week ago trying to see what he about. RIP.. damn.

    ReplyDelete