Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Little Under the Weather

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So I been all the sickies and I haven't posted much this week, so thank you Kia for holdin it down! I'm slowly making my come back! Above is a picture of sick day #3.  As you can see I don't play when I get sick, Dayquil, Nyquil, Musinex, Cough Drops, Vicks Vapor Rub and huge glasses of OJ (need that vitamin C). Yesterday alone I must of threw away 2 bags full of dirty kleenex. Spent my day watching movies which included The Family That Preys,  Never Been Kissed and Def Comedy Jam. By the end of the night I was off that Nyquil texting Kia with with my silly thoughts till I passed out. I woke up at 4AM with chills, I literally had goosebumps up and down my body. I covered myself with every blanket I could find, still shivering, teeth chattering I called my boyfriend to calm me down. He tells me I need to go to the emergency (he cares too much lol).  I decided to take a HOT shower and another shot of Nyquil. I fell asleep in my wool winter socks, sweat pants, a hoody and my huge comforter. Woke up feeling a slight bit better and after a doctor visit I found out, I  have bronchitis :/ Not only do I have brochitus I have work tommorow, FML! Pray me!

2 comments:

  1. DAMN everyone is just under the weather like by the train station lol. Feel better and I see you got the sick kit on deck....don't forget the garlic tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. garlic tea!!! gag me!! Hate that!!!!

    ReplyDelete