Thursday, December 31, 2009

Favorites of 09

Thank you music of 2009, the following are our faves of the year!


DARLING NIKKY:
Favorite Verse of 09
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
there they go, back in stadiums as shady spits his flow 

nuts they go, macadamia they go so balistic whoa, 
we can make them look like boso’s, 
he’s wondering if he should spit this slow, 
fuck no go for broke, 
his cup just runneth over oh no 
he aint had a buzz like this since the last time he overdosed 
they’ve been waiting patiently for pinocchio to poke his nose 
back into the game and they know 
rap will never be the same as before 
bashing in the brains of these hoes 
and establishing a name as he goes 
the passion and the flame is ignited 
you can’t put it out once we light it 
this shit is exactly what the fuck i’m talking about when we riot 
you dealin with a few true villians 
whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin 
and spit true feelings, till our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths 
now rewind it 
payback muthafucka for the way you got at me so how’s it taste? 
when i slap the taste out your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place 
i’m hannibal lecter so just in case your thinking of saving face 
you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place 
so play some Drake…. [Eminem]



Favorite Mixtape of 09
Dom Kennedy- Best After Bobby
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Favorite Album Cover of 09
Trey Songz-Ready
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


DAMNITKIA:
Favorite verse of 09


Hov’s a Blackberry Bold,
Shawty is a Sidekick,
She used to have a man,
I used to have a side chick,
Shawty got wind I had to blow the chick off,
got rid of him they both took the sh-t hard,
shawty play the piano me I play the white keys,
shawty from the south, oh, i think she like me,
Shawty like Pac, me Big Poppa,
screaming hit em up, I’m screaming who shot ya,
I’m on that red wine, shawty like white,
same sh-t different toilet,
we both getting nice,
me I’m from the apple which means I’m the Mac,
She’s a PC, she lives in my lap.



Favorite mixtape of 09:
Theophilus London- Charming Mixtape



Favorite album cover of 09
Basement jaxx-scars


1 comment:

  1. Dom Kennedy went hard with that shit. I still bang that tape...

    ReplyDelete