Monday, January 11, 2010

Friends, how many of us have them?

Im 23 years old. I still have my best friend from when I was 10 years old. Although we don't talk as much due to distance..I will never let her go as a friend. Hell, she named her baby after me. But, now that Im older....besides her, I can't give anyone a BFF title. I have very few true girlfriends that I can go to for anything...but TOO many to give one a true title. I always feel like I can go to one friend for hard times, one for boy issues, one for a shoulder to cry on...and all of them for an awesome time. some of their interests are WAY off, and some are very commercial. But, all in all, I love them equally...and they each bring a certain SOMETHING awesome to my life. Point is, life is TOO wide ranged to just have ONE special friend...learn to love big and get to know as many people as possible. You would be amazed at how different people from different areas, different backgrounds, different interests could effect your life! Ive been blessed to have met my lovely ladies... Leave the BFF's for the middle schoolers, trust few, and LOVE BIG!

shine on you crazy diamonds. <3

2 comments:

  1. I like what you had to say about this. This is the whole point of having a variety of friends, and not just one little clique and shit.
    Tons of great people out there to bring good things and teach you something, yea?

    good post<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and very well said. I agree wholeheartedly... and thats why i dont have a best fried at all.

    ReplyDelete