Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'd Rather Go Naked

So I first heard about the Peta organization while watching The Kardashians. Khloe was asked to pose nude for "I'd rather go naked" campaign. Originally she decided to go for it. But when it came down to the actually shoot she was a lil iffy on following through. Come to find out she had tons of insecurity issues. Who woulda thunk it?! I think she is freakinn gorgeous with a NORMAL ass body!! She finally went through with it because she knew it was for a good cause. The organization fights to save animals from being killed, skinned, furred, and test objects. Please view the website http://www.peta.org/ and become envoled. My favorite part of the website and what I found to be most intresting was seeing what products are tested and NOT tested on animals. Click the link http://search.caringconsumer.com/. Here are the spreads of some of my favorite celebs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket


Think twice about what you wear & make a CHANGE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. aw yea i was happy when khlo$ went through it.. aw i miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea Khloe is the shit!
    I love Holly Madison too!
    Shes the prettiest white lady Ive seen lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khloe looks bangin' lol

    Steve-o is hilarious hahha

    ReplyDelete