Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HALLOWEEN SPIRIT!

Well, I have plans on halloween. At least, they are being made for me by my bestie "tiffy." Hopefully, we are getting dressed up and going to the Halloween Hard Fest show..which is a music festival for dance music. Some of the hottest dj's come out and newest electronica groups come to perform. We have been before, and had the time of our lives! So, hopefully we get another round of AWESOME music and drinks.

I found some cute ass halloween cupcakes to cheer me up..maybe ill try some of these..probably wont come out as cool, but hey..arent these the cutest shits?!








Anyways, what are your plans..any costume ideas? I'm thinking the mad hatter from alice in wonderland, the whore version of course..with petticoat galore!! lol. love you all!! and HEY NEW FOLLOWERS, HOW YALL DOIN!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. these cupcakes are soooooooooo adorable!
    i'm sure they don't taste as good as they look though =X lol

    ReplyDelete