Monday, December 14, 2009

Take me down Memory Lane!

I have sooooo many childhood christmas memories and most of em involve food! Here we go! lol!
Photobucket
Hot Chocolate & Peppermint!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I would write out a LONG wishlist!
Photobucket
Watching Home Alone with my brothers!
Photobucket
Holiday Oreos! (mint or
Photobucket
white fudge) And I kept em fridgerated! Yummmm!
Photobucket
I remember my aunt would give us these deliocious Butter Cookies every year!
Photobucket
Mothers Christmas Animal Cookies!
Photobucket
Watching Charlie Brown Christmas!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Decorating the Christmas tree with my mom and brothers! Then decorating the house!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Driving by decorated Christmas lighted houses! We called it driving down Christmas Tree Lane!
What are your childhood Christmas memories?

3 comments:

  1. dope blog header fam. I wanna see wtf you be about on here just off that.lol
    -THINKGOHARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your holiday post like this! love you mamas

    ReplyDelete
  3. whyte fudge oreos are delicious.

    ReplyDelete