Monday, February 22, 2010

LIL' FRIDAY- ADDICTION

Meet EffFreddy, aka Lil' Friday. He just put out a little freebie for us tasteless ones to enjoy. We love this little Brooklyn Based Bastard, and we want you to fall in love too! Download it and giggle at his tasteless humor. Follow him on twitter too, he's a riot. Let us know if you like or what not.

Lil' Friday- Addiction Click to download
Twitter Link- @EffFreddy

P.S to lil friday,
im still waiting for the tour bus to pull up to L.A. BLAOOWWW!! XO, KIA

1 comment:

  1. hey now I'm going to have to check him out.

    Ms. Kia mama sorry for the LATE ass response but yea I'm phone has been off :\ I'm rolling on pay phone status lmao hahaha ok maybe not that poor but close to it, living alone is like, rent, car payment or cell..?? hmmm yea you know! lol soooo I wan't ignoring you text love just not gettin them :\ sucks but what can you do, I'll let you know if I get reconnected :) miss you tho!

    ReplyDelete